Epigenetic Hair Analysis Testing Report
Healthy hair is a result of a healthy body; you indeed are what you eat, and your lifestyle affects your hair and scalp health, and we encourage whole-body health. Epigenetic reports consist of 30+ page’s highlighting potential functional impacts caused by Environmental Toxins, Electro Magnetic Impacts, Nutritional Diet, Life Style and Underlying Food Stressors. Each report also provides a 90-day nutritional food plan and further advice on optimizing your wellbeing.
With just four hairs, we can get you on the path to wellbeing by discovering:
- Food Intolerances
- Vitamin & Mineral Deficiencies
- Omega Levels
- EMF & ELF exposure
- Chemicals & Radiation
- Heavy Metals
- Toxins & much more
Strands of hair with their bulbs contain a wide range of historic Homeostasis and Epigenetic information concerning the metabolic parameters such as amino acid demands, vitamins and mineral stresses, omega fatty acids requirements, sensitivities due to certain foods or exposure to electromagnetic frequency (EMF) and extremely low electromagnetic frequencies (ELF), or toxic loads from the environment. These Homeostasis and Epigenetic markers can be used to highlight disharmony within the human body—cellular and energetic stressors.
*Note, disharmony may result in the establishment of chronic degeneration caused by microbiological opportunism due to bacterial, fungal and parasitic infestations and environmental toxins, including heavy metal toxicity.
Epigenetics is the study of how your behaviours and environment can cause changes that affect your genes’ work. Unlike genetic changes, epigenetic modifications are reversible and do not change your DNA sequence, but they can change how your body reads a DNA sequence.
Why We Use The Hair Follicle?
Hair is known to be one of the most effective biomarkers in nature. This is because it shares the same
embryological origin with that of the brain:
- The hair is a non-living integumentary structure from the ectodermal origin the same as the skin, the connective tissue and the nervous tissue that includes the brain, spine and nerves.
- The hair is a sensory structure that is connected to the erector pili muscle, the smallest muscle in the body. Its contraction allows the hair to rise.
- The hair follicle contains enzymes known as aromatases and 19- Hydroxylases that change male hormones into female hormones, so the hair plays a role in neuroendocrine regulation.
- The hair follicle is in contact with the dermis and it has living cells such as melanocytes, keratinocytes and fibroblasts. All these cells contain DNA in their nucleus.
30 / 60 / 90 Days: To an optimized you.
Each report provides a 90-day nutritional food plan and further advice on optimizing your wellbeing. Why 90 days between each report and why it’s essential to renew the report every 90 days. This is because our bodies are constantly changing and adapting to the epigenetic influences. The changes occur slowly because our systems are adapting to the new paradigm. Removing some sensitive foods and adding other nutritional foods, and empowering change.
Collectively these empowering variations require three months for the body to adapt and reach its optimal performance. The body is constantly adapting to nutritional variations and environmental changes. Therefore it is essential to evaluate these adaptations every 90 days to maintain an optimal state of wellbeing.
Try the 90-day plan and feel the difference for yourself.
- Epigenetic Hair Analysis Test: 45 mins plus 45 minutes follow up
- Follow Up Epigenetic Hair Analysis Test $210 (can be done every 90 days)
- Trichology Assessment including Epigenetic Hair Analysis 1 hour, 30 mins plus 45 minutes follow up
- Epigenetics Coaching (Kerri is a certified Life Coach in the areas of Stress Management and REBT, along with extensive training in Epigenetics): $135 per session